$9.95/Month + tax
- 30 Mbps download and 3 Mbps upload
- No contract
- Modem & WiFi Included
You may qualify if you are eligible for public assistance programs such as the Medicaid, Housing Assistance, SNAP, SSI, and others. Customers who are unemployed due to the Coronavirus outbreak may also be qualified to take part in the program.
Q: How do I qualify and what documentation do I need?
A: Here is a list of qualifying assistance programs:
- SSI: eligibility letter for Supplemental Security Income.
- WIC: eligibility letter for the Women, Infants, and Children program.
- Medicaid: You will need a card or most recent eligibility letter for an adult in the household.
- HAP: Public housing assistance documentation such as lease, housing assistance payment HAP contract, or eligibility documentation from HUD.
- SNAP: letter indicating approved for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program benefits.
- TANF: eligibility letter for Temporary Assistance for Needy Families.
- NSLP/Head Start: copy of a letter indicating current participation in the National School Lunch Program or Head Start, with child's name, the school name, and the address of where requesting service.
- LIHEAP: letter confirming your eligibility for Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program.
- VA PENSION: veterans pension eligibility determination letter from the Veterans Administration.
- Tribal assistance eligibility letter, including TTANF, FDPIR, etc.
- Unemployed as a result of Coronavirus: Unemployment Award Letter from the state workforce agency.
Q: How do I Apply?
A: Fill out the Internet Fundamentals application and provide supporting documentation. Click here to download the application or visit us at 4236 NW 120 Ave in Coral Springs to pick up a form. Once the form is filled out and you have your supporting documentation, you can submit them in the following ways:
- Drop off at our Coral Springs office at 4236 NW 120 Ave
- Take a photo of documents and email to [email protected]
- Email scanned copies to [email protected]
Q: Can I cancel anytime?
A: Yes. There is no contract or termination fees.
Q: Will you let me know if I qualify? How long will it take?
A: Yes. We will contact you about the status of your application. You should expect to hear from us within 5-7 business days.