Blue Stream Support
Welcome. Find the training and resource materials to to help you get the most out of your service.
View our video to learn more about specific features or functionality.
- How to turn on your cable and TV.
- How to use my remote control.
- See what’s on now.
- Find programs with your Voice Remote.
- Learn how to record a program, find a recording and delete a recording.
To ensure that you receive the most from your new Blue Stream Fiber services we want to provide you with a few key tips. These tips include how to get ahold of Blue Stream and how to better use your services.
If you have yet to schedule your installation, simply call the dedicated customer service number for your property to schedule your installation appointment one to two weeks prior to your return.
As a reminder should you call for any questions or service needs:
Below are the numbers to press for each department when you call your dedicated support number:
1- Start Service
2- Change Service
There have been a number of questions around whether or not to shut your box off. The official answer is to shut your box OFF when you are not watching TV.
To shut the box off simply press the big power button on your remote. That should shut off the TV and the box.
How do you know the box is off: the red light will be on your box.
Follow these simple steps to change your remote control batteries:
- Turn your remote control over.
- Remove the battery cover by pressing your thumb at the midway point of the lines as shown in the photo here.
- Once the pressure has been applied simply push the cover towards the wider end of the remote control and the cover will slide off. NOTE: the wider end is the end with the Blue Stream logo on the front
- Take out the old batteries….
- Insert two new AA batteries and close the battery cover….
- Press and hold any button….
- Press the GUIDE or MENU button on your remote to return to enjoying TV program.
Donʼt miss an offer!
Sign up to receive great deals. Our top-notch service is second to none.